About Will Nowell
A talented author and speaker, Will Nowell has an appeal and energy that transcends barriers of age, culture and occupation. Since 1990, he has traveled over a million miles across the United States delivering powerful life improvement messages, cultivating the energy of change and making a powerful push to improve the success of thousands of executives, sales managers and agents throughout all facets of the healthcare industry.
ValueMatch is about consistently matching the company’s core value proposition with the most important values of each unique customer. Interested in learning more? Watch these videos.
Our Comprehensive Services
With 23+ years experience we know that Mystery Shopping can be very instrumental in helping your company set and maintain excellent standards in customer service, sales presentation and follow up, employee morale, training effectiveness and in obtaining competitor information. A mystery shopper audit can provide a look at your community and employees from a different view point.
Our Mystery Shopping Program is the the leading customer service and sales assessment and reporting system for companies that desire timely, high quality and accurate information.
At the heart of all of our services is the ValueMatch+ Selling System. ValueMatch+ impacts the company at a cultural level, providing a proven model that offers an effective sales approach with the needed skills and tactics to assure consistent implementation in a new and difficult environment where fear and facts can drive value out of the transaction if allowed. ValueMatch™ combines the sales focus with an emphasis on listening for the customer’s values and building real trust and loyalty in every interaction. During the presentations and sales training a nice blend of core instruction, real case examples, inspirational stories and audience participation is incorporated.
Base topics include but are not limited to:
- Values Orientation: A review of the role Values play in our personal and business lives and how focusing on selling value is the right approach.
- ValueMatch+ Listening: Review, practice and master the ValueMatch + Listening model. A review of the common practice of listening only one level deep and how to develop the attitude, skills and process to listen for, connect with and match core values and emotions.
- ValueMatch+ Sales Process: Apply the ValueMatch + Listening model to the four critical stages of the sales process including; Building a Relationship, Selling a Concept and Asking for the Sale.
SALES CONSULTING & MANAGEMENT
We offer the leadership, experience and services that have proven helpful to find the solutions required to address your challenges and position your organization for immediate and long term success. We offer more than a list of comprehensive services. We ask the important questions and work together with leadership to share our knowledge to find the answers you need to difficult situations.
Determining “What’s Next” For Your Community
Ways we help you grow responsibly, expand your mission, and explore additional market opportunities:
- Strategic opportunities assessments
- Market research and market studies
- Consumer research
- Strategic planning leadership
- Strategic planning leadership
- Master planning team support
Our purpose is to always provide a valuable experience for our customers with every opportunity we have to serve.
This can be accomplished by:
- Establishing a service-minded attitude where our customers come first.
- Taking time up front to build relationships based on shared values and trust
- Ensure that clear and honest communications always take place.
- Begin each project or assignment by establishing clear expectations.
We offer the services, Tools and Support to ensure that your team has the Attitude, Skills and Knowledge to build customer intimacy with every contact. :
- Everyone on your team that is involved, understand and deliver services consistent with the values of your company.
- Everyone on your team that is involved, understand the expected performance standards as they relate to the companies promised customer experience.
- Everyone on your team that is involved, have the tools, skills and knowledge to meet and exceed the company’s promise and commitment
to its customers.
- Performance Standards
- Follow Up